(39.2mm/80mm-12pin) - Race Crank
*** THIS IS A STD ROD LENGTH CRANK BUT WITH A 12mm BEARING VS THE STOCK 10mm***
If you’re building a Malossi 50cc team cylinder you’ll need a crank with an 85 mm rod
- The crankshaft is the heart of the endothermic engine.
- All aspects of engine performances start from the crankshaft.
- It is not possible to obtain good engine performance and reliability unless a top-quality crankshaft is fitted.
- This is why Malossi produces only the very best in crankshafts.
- Half-shafts material: 18 Ni Cr Mo5.
- Half-shafts with forged monolithic rotating masse.
- Manufactured using high-precision machine tools.
- All components are subjected to 5 heating treatment operations.
- Excellent surface finish for improved reliability.
- Dynamic balancing for speeds of up to 16,000 rpm.
- Coppered connecting rod in forged 18 Ni Cr Mo5, connected to the engine with precision roller bearing for high speeds.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their specification and packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes. The store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.