Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this journey with your family.
Our goal is to provide you a reliable turn key solution.
That all starts with the simple foundational aspects of the process.
HOW DO I SHIP THE ENGINE TO YOU?
- Lowes/Home Depot usually has an "HD/Double Walled" moving box 24"x18"x12"
- Our preference is to use large cell bubble wrap
- Remove the spark plug - carburetor - plug/tape transmission breather tube
- We wrap the engine front to back rolling it with maybe 7-8 full wraps and then we rotate and wrap horizontally (It will look like a new born baby wrapped up)
- What I take note of is when wrapping head to toe I keep wrapping until I don't feel the weight of the engine on the hard surface..has a little bounce to it.
- Please tape all creases and all over to overcompensate for any carrier's lack of care when transporting
**** WE ONLY SHIP BACK THIS WAY - WE WILL NOT SEND BACK IN ANY OTHER WAY NO MATTER WHAT YOU SHIP IT IN ****
TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Don"t forget ignition items that are mounted on the frame
- Don't forget the carburetor top
- Drain carb and engine of coolant and fuel
- Add notes on any specific needs or concerns
- NOTATE ANY DAMAGE TO THE ENGINE AND NOTIFY US SO WE CAN VERIFY SAFE ARRIVAL OR START A FREIGHT CLAIM ON YOUR BEHALF
SHIPPING ADDRESSG-FORCE POWERSPORTS
1208 W WADE HAMPTON BLVD
GREER SC 29650