- NEVER permit children under age 6 to operate any ATV.
- 50cc to 70cc ATVs are only recommended for riders 6 years and older and can only be used with adult supervision.
- Operation of a 50cc to 70cc ATV by children under the age of 6 increases the risk of severe injury or death.
- Adult supervision required for children under age 16.
- In addition all Y6 ATVs are speed restricted and should never be altered in such a way which would remove the speed restrictions.
Operation of a 90cc ATV by children under the age of 12 increases the risk of severe injury or death. Adult supervision required for children under age 16. NEVER permit children under age 12 to operate this ATV. in addition all Y12 ATVs are speed restricted and should never be altered in such a way which would remove the speed restrictions. ATVS with engines over 90cc are recommended for use only for riders 16 years and older.
G-FORCE POWERSPRTS, INC recommends that all riders take an approved safety course before riding. For safety course information contact your dealer or call (866) 847-4571 for safety training information. ATVS can be hazardous to operate and improper ATV use can result in severe injury or death.
For your safety: always use approved helmet, goggles and protective gear. Never use on public roads. Never carry passengers. Never use with drugs or alcohol. Never operate without proper training or instruction. Never operate at speeds too fast for your skills or the conditions. Never operate on public roads where a collision can occur with another vehicle. Never operate with a passenger. Passengers affect balance and steering increasing the risk of losing control. Always use proper riding techniques to avoid vehicle overturns on hills and rough terrain and in turns. Always avoid paved surfaces. Pavement may seriously affect handling and control.
Locate and read the owner's manual.