WE PRICE MATCH ALL MAJOR COMPETITORS
Stage6 Inner Rotor Ignition/PVL - SMALL TAPER
EMAIL US FOR MORE INFO
Stage6 R/T Digital Internal Rotor Ignition PVL Minarelli, programmable inner rotor ignition with 2 curves, must-have for tuning / racing projects; in short if you need maximum power, this is the way to get it.
Stage6 managed to make another state-of-the-art performance part for the tuning market. In cooperation with electronic ignition expert PVL, Stage6 developed an internal rotor ignition with variable ignition timing, 2 ignition curves. PVL contributed their tested and proven hardware while Stage6 drew on their extensive experience on roads, race tracks and test benches to contribute the performance-enhancing software, the two ignition curves.
- Digital ignition
- Programmable ignition advance for ignition timing up to 20,000 rpm
- Two ignition curves
- Inner rotor with low rotational inertia
- Digital ignition with CDI
- Small, lightweight SMD case
High tension coil:
- Ignition at as low as 400rpm
- Highly effective capacitive discharge (CDI)
- Constant discharge voltage
- Lightweight internal rotor
- Low rotational inertia
- Overmolded stator winding
- Not power supply for lighting / water pump.
- In air-cooled engines, the fan pulley has to be removed as there is no adapter plate.
- Cannot be used with Malossi MHR Team crankshafts.
- CONTACT US
* Images - prices - features may change at anytime without notice