- Uses factory connectors for easy installation
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the Fusion is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range, allows more adjustment range
- 10 throttle position columns
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
- Can use Power Commander maps
- Self tuning available with the optional Dynatune Autotune controller
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their specification and packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes. The store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.