Formula Origin Helmet - Grey/Orange/Blue
- ECE / DOT Approved
- 12K carbon fiber shell - Produces an extremely lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance
- Impact Energy Cells - Made of RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
- Conehead® EPS Technology - Provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently. Six critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low speed and high speed impacts
- Expanded volume EPS - Strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground
- EPP chin bar - Expanded polypropylene creates an additional element of impact mitigation
- Clavicle shell relief zone - Creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight Custom visor screws and titanium alloy D-rings
- Comfort liner and quick release Cheek pads are made of a washable moisture wicking, anti-microbial material
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV) - When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- Premium helmet garage included
- Extra Visor included
We try to offer ways for you to get the parts - apparel - engine builds and units you need to get on the podium.
There are 2 options for your short term re-payment time frame. They both use different criteria for approval and repayment terms, so make sure to try both lenders when making your purchase.
The good news is neither one pulls your credit and both offer an instant response and payment options to choose from - No commitment if approved!
KLARNA - GET MORE INFO
AFFIRM - GET MORE INFO
Long Term Finance (Vehicles + Accessories - Minimum Loan Value is $1,500)
First Community Bank - Apply Now
Loan Calculator - More Info
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their specification and packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes. The store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.