- Back protector is CE certified Level 1
- Chest protector is CE certified Level 2
- Shoulder protectors are CE certified Level 1
- Protector shells are ergonomically optimized for youth and smaller framed riders. Highly protective, lightweight and easy-to-use kids/youth body armor designed to incorporate Alpinestars new Youth Neck Support.
- Plate design incorporates innovative integrated grid structure which, during an impact, absorbs and dissipates the energy forces across its cellular structure
- Shells are highly perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation
- All panel shells (back, front, elbows and shoulder) are constructed from an injected polymer performance blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties.
- Plates are ergonomically contoured to follow the natural curvature of the body and feature air channeling to improve airflow and prevent heat build-up.
- Wide lateral protective structure for secure fitting of jacket.
- Soft bio foam padded chassis for maximum comfort and personalized, close-to-the-body fit.
- Side adjustable kidney belt allows for various fit sizes and ensures protection remains close the body at all times.
- Back removable section to accommodate Alpinestars’ new Neck Support.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for close, customizable fit.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their specification and packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes. The store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.