- Specifically designed for up-and-coming youth riders with smaller feet.
- Advanced closure system inspired by the Tech 10. Features strong techno-polymer buckles for easy adjustability with a precise, secure and streamlined fit.
- Comprehensive support and security built in to the external/internal structure of the boot minimizes lateral flex and the risk of hyper extension.
- Sole provides superior durability, grip, feel and a high level of structural rigidity.
- Anti-bacterial innersole designed for extra support and improved comfort.
- Injected high modulus PU shaped with a profile that provides high level of impact and abrasion resistance.
- Featuring an additional insole (included in sizes 10-11-12-13-1-2-3-4) which has been specially manufactured to be one size smaller than the boots actual size.
- Allows the rider to initially wear the boot with the modified development insole until their foot grows sufficiently to use the standard insole, extending the life of the product.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their specification and packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes. The store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.