- Specially designed for an optimized women’s fit.
- PU-reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility, abrasion resistance, water resistance and weight-saving. Main material ensures consistent fit and ease of maintenance.
- Contoured shin plate is injected with high modulus TPU for high levels of impact and abrasion resistance.
- Medial boot side incorporates TPU panel with specially designed sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
- One-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s streamlining.
- Excellent flexion provided by low profile medial and lateral pivot system to offer movement and support.
- Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and support.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Soft poly-foam padding surrounds ankles and collar for long lasting comfort, fit and additional shock absorption.
- Internal mesh textile lining for improved air circulation and comfort.
- Ergonomic buckle system offers secure and highly personalized closure. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high-impact aluminum bridge closures for durability and weight-saving.
- Removable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution.
- Specific rubber compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability, high performing rubber grip patterning and feel. The sole is replaceable.
- STELLA TECH 3 boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their specification and packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes. The store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.