- Specially formulated, high performance, 100% triple synthetic motorcycle oil with ESTER
- Engineered to handle and protect against high temperatures found in big air-cooled Twins
- Molecular polar bonding technology enables oil to cling to metal parts, providing a protective film to help reduce wear at start-up
- Exceeds requirements for Twins with separate clutches and primary cases found on Harley-Davidson® models
- Designed to provide outstanding grip on wet clutches to prevent slippage
- High levels of ZDDP extreme pressure additives, combined with anti-oxidant and anti-foam properties
- Recommended for use in H-D Milwaukee 8®, Twin-Cam®, Evolution®, Sportster® engines and primary case.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their specification and packaging. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes. The store assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.